Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- First author must sign covering letter indicating full responsibility for paper submitted along with the contributory form duly signed by all authors.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; written in English and adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Ensure that corresponding author is clearly marked. Full names, email addresses, affiliations and complete postal addresses of all authors have been included.
- An ORCID ID of the corresponding author is required for all submissions and is strongly recommended for all authors.
- References must include the digital object identifiers (DOIs), if it is available.
- A declaration of any potential conflicts of interests.
- Permission for use of text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, if they have been previously published, obtained by the submitting author.
ArticlesSection default policy
Articles accepted by the Advances in BioScience (ISSN: 2583-0058) are published under the Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). The CC license ensures that the article will be available as widely as possible and that the article can be included in any scientific archive. Under the terms of this license:
- Author(s) retain ownership of the copyright of their articles.
- Author(s) grant a license to publish the article in the Advances in BioScience (ISSN: 2583-0058) and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.